An intense + intimate learning experience
- Thinking of entering a competition? Learn from the experiences of grand prize winners of the Tchaikovsky, Van Cliburn, Cleveland, Chopin and Naumburg Competitions.
- Perform in 3 masterclasses
- World-renowned artists in recital
- Student recitals
- Focus on Beethoven sonatas and solo works of Liszt – bring them for performance + discussion (not required, but encouraged)
- Talk to faculty about what’s on your mind during our lunch-time roundtables
- Discussion with Mark Rabideau on: starting your career + what it means to be a musician in the 21st century
- An introduction to improvisation led by Charles Dennis Thurmond
- Use of excellent Hamburg or New York Steinway for masterclasses
- Unlimited access to excellent practice facilities at an all-Steinway school
- Learn about + discuss every facet of beginning your career, whether as a performer or a pedagogue
Applications are now closed, but join our mailing list to be notified when applications are open for the 2018 season.